Kirikiriroa and St. Peter's Cub Pack
Kirikiriroa and St. Peter’s Cub Pack, for school years four to six, meets Mondays from 1800-1930.
Kirikiriroa and St. Peter’s Cub Pack offers learning programmes where Cubs are encouraged to experience, experiment, and explore.
Challenge and fun are the focus of the Kirikiriroa and St. Peter’s Cub Pack programme. Hikes, weekend camps, and an introduction to water activities are just a few of the fun outdoor adventures that our Cubs enjoy.
As a Kirikiriroa and St. Peter’s Cub you will:
- Make new friends and have lots of fun!
- Go on exciting new adventures like camping, bush walking, kayaking, and rock climbing.
- Spend time in your community, work in teams with others, and learn about different cultures.
- Learn new skills and test your creativity.
- Participate in national events such as Pinewood Derby, Mudslide Day, and Jamboree On The Internet (JOTI ).